Utah Valley Half Marathon Presented by
Date: Saturday, June 14, 2014
Time: 6:00 AM
- Start: US 189 in Provo Canyon, near Sundance turn-off
- End: Provo Tabernacle Park
This Provo Half Marathon has a beautiful race course that begins in Provo Canyon and features much of Utah County’s diverse scenery. This spring Half Marathon sends runners along the US 189 highway, and runners will experience the majestic mountains of Utah. Half Marathon runners will enjoy one of the fastest half marathon courses in the country.
The half marathon race course has spectacular views of the beautiful Utah Valley, and historic down town Provo. Half Marathon runners will finish in front of the Historic Provo Tabernacle.
- Aid stations at miles: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13.1 (click for aid station details)
- All participants receive a tech shirt
- Music will be played throughout the course
- Portable restrooms along the race route
- Buses will provide transportation from Provo Towne Centre Mall to the starting line
- Finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 4 hours
- Awards to the top 5 in each age division in the half marathon
- Top 5 men and women receive prize money
- This Utah Half Marathon is USATF sanctioned & certified
- Check out the Utah Valley Half Marathon Course Map
- ALL proceeds go to charity. Learn more about our charitable causes
- All half marathon finishers will receive prizes from Sierra West
- Age: 14 & under, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70 & Over
- Weight: Clydesdale (Men over 200 pounds) and Athena (Women over 150 pounds)
- Race as a X-Country Style Half Marathon Team (learn more)
Half Marathon Price
- $70 - through January 1, 2014
- $80 - through March 14, 2014
- $90 - through May 14, 2014
- $100 - through June 10, 2014
Registration is limited to the first 2,500 participants.
Cost for VIP Utah Valley Half Marathon
- $150 - Only 50 spots available. Learn more.
Registration Open NOW!Register Today
Marathon & Half-Marathon Teams Option
Learn about our marathon and half-marathon teams option.