Saturday, June 13, 2015
Marathon: 6:00 AM
- Start: E. Main Canyon Rd., Wallsburg, UT, southeast of Deer Creek Reservoir
- End: Utah County Courthouse grounds
The Utah Valley Marathon is a beautiful race course that begins in Wallsburg, Utah, running into Provo Canyon and features much of the diverse scenery offered in Utah County. Marathon runners will run along canyon roads that follow the Provo River.
The race course has spectacular views of Bridal Veil Falls, the mountains, and the city. This Utah Marathon finishes in historic downtown Provo at the Utah County Courthouse park.
- Aid stations at miles: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26.2 (aid station details)
- All participants receive a tech shirt
- Portable restrooms along the race route
- Buses will leave race morning from two different pick up locations
- Finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 6 hours
- Awards to the top 5 in each age division in the marathon
- Top 5 men and women receive prize money
- This Utah Marathon is USATF sanctioned & certified
- Check out the Utah Valley Marathon Course Map
- ALL proceeds go to charity. Learn more about our charitable causes.
- All marathon finishers will receive prizes from Sierra West
- 14 & under, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over
- Weight: Clydesdale (Men over 200 pounds) and Athena (Women over 150 pounds)
- Mobility Impaired
- $95 - through March 16, 2015
- $105 - through May 14, 2015
- $115 - through June 8, 2015
- $125 - registration at expo on June 12, 2015
Registration is limited to the first 2,000 participants.
Cost for VIP Utah Valley Marathon
- $175 - Only 50 spots available. Learn more.